PINI KAY briquettes
PINI KAY briquettes consist in rectangular form agglomerations with easy stacking and handling. Because of the hole in these briquettes, it reduces amount of smoke. These briquettes are produced by pressing dry chipped wood at high pressures and high temperatures. They have the maximum burning time and produce the maximum useful heat. PinI y&Kay fuel briquettes are remarkably resistant to mechanical action and moisture and store well.
Pini kay Fireplace Briquette burns very slowly, which gives off more heat, thus saves money. The unique technology of producing this briquette enables aesthetic combustion, without absorbing moisture from the air, and prevents contamination of heating devices.
Pini Kay Briquettes Specifications
- Combusting temperature: 4500 Kcal/кg
- Moisture: around 7%
- Ash content : around 0,6 %
- Mechanical durability: 95%
- Partly destroyed briquettes:14%
- Size : 65x65x230mm
- Packaging: 12 pieces in vacuum (10kg), 96 packages on pallet (960kg)
- Certificate of quality: available
- Supply Ability: 3000 tons/ month
There are no reviews yet.